Great side tool to assist on the best time to buy and sell and asset.
Shows a green arrow on a good buy moment, and a red when to sell, for all timeframes. In case there are confluence on more than one, you have the info that you need.
Uses a formula with a weight of 5 for and 2 for , resulting on a factor used to set up a color for each of the timeframes.
Legend per each timeframe:
- Blue: Excellent buy, and are low
- Green: Great buy, and with a quite positive entry point
- White: Good buy
- Yellow: A possible sell, depending on combination of timeframes. Not recommended for a buy
- Orange: Good sell, depending on combination of timeframes
- Red: If on more than one timeframe, especially higher ones, it is a good time to sell
For reference (But do your own research):
- Blue on Weekly: Might represent several weeks of growth. Lower timeframes will cycle from blue to red, while daily and Weekly gradually change
- Blue on Daily: Might represent 7-15 days of growth, depending on general resistance and how strongly is the weekly
PS: Check the , and other indicators directly as well
- Added a weighted (weekly weight is higher) stochastic RSI and RSI with the info from the different timeframes
- When there is of trending up on multiple timeframes, shows a green dot below. When all of them are aligned, the dot is blue
- Opposite happens when going down, with orange and red dots
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.