- Added ability to trade in one direction only
- Added a custom trailing stop
- Fixed Heikinashi source issue
- Added EMA filter to MFI entry
- Added wait period variable to wait for a favourable EMA conditions following an entry signal
- Seperate EMA settings for MFI
- Added min consecutive down days setting
- Added consecutive checks for CCI entry
- Added TP setting
- Added seperate trade direction control for MFI - So the trade direction can be set independently of CCI
- Fix for consecutive days check.
- Fix typos in parameter description strings
Added independent take profit and stop loss inputs for the short side.
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact BacktestRookies for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Warning: please read before requesting access.