- Added Label with warning and summary
- Added Stop Loss support
- Improved time inputs
- General bug fixes
- add comments in script
- add warnings for limitations on backtesting with stop loss (in general, do not use a stop loss if you use DCA on the Spot market)
- Improved currency formatting
- Default to RSI-7 < 30 for buy signal
- set RSI default timeframe to 15
- small rework on the warning/results labels
- Slightly more sexy snapshot
- Add a counter of total deals
- Add nb of deals closed on hitting Stop Loss
- YOU CAN NOW BACK-TEST SHORT BOTS !
- refactored closing deal code
- add comparison of DCA bot performance to simple Buy and Hold.
- Using TA Presets (Buy/Strong Buy/Sell/Strong Sell)
- Allow using different timeframes for RSI
- Allow using a percentage of equity rather than fixed amount of currency
- Numbered warnings
- Backtesting timeframe updated automatically on the label
This is because the number of bars available is a fixed amount so if you select a 1m timeframe, you can backtest over only a few days, but if you select a 15m timeframe you can backtest over several months.
free account = 5000 bars
pro/pro+ account = 10000 bars
premium account = 20000 bars
Renamed "TA Preset" to "TV Preset"
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
First of all, thank you for the effort you put into this project!
Question, How can I update the list of trades to the current date? right now it's until May 19.
Just 1 question as a 3COMMAS newbie trying to get my head around all this.
The summary green "label" on the chart (copied below), does not match the overview analysis on the 15m chart (or any other time frame) . Sanity checks out fine, but there is a big difference in the profit loss analysis. The the green box net result-$743 and the overview shows +$266. Do you know what i am doing wrong to have the disparity ?
Backtesting 3commas DCA Bot v2 (1.3, % from total volume, 0, 0, Fixed, 98, 147, 7, 0.7, 1.2, 0.9, RSI-7, 30, Strong, , Long)