- Creates a pseudo by counting values of candles and sorting them into a Profile.
- Works for charts that don't provide any Information.
- Can display up to 5 different Value Levels.
- Value level colors are (from largest to smallest level): Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue.
- The Value levels can be used as indicators.
- The Custom Range of the can be adjusted from 10 to 1500 bars.
- Much faster than the other custom pseudo VPVRs out there.
- As the chart progresses with bars the line positions will distort to the left side. Refreshing the tradingview page or switching to another time interval fixes this. I might fix this issue in the future.
- Does not use actual nor display actual .
Note: For those who wondered what happened to my first version of this indicator: It got taken down by Tradingview because it was misleading as to using the words "Volume Profile" and "Visible Range". I fully support their decision and I hope I could clear any misunderstandings! Give their team a heads up for the hard work they're doing in keeping this place clean and well organized!
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.