Indicator Project Description:
*** This is a trend following indicator alert that uses fast QQE crosses with Moving Averages for trend direction filtering. QQE or Qualitative Quantitative Estimation is based on the , but uses a smoothing technique as an additional transformation. Three crosses can be selected (all selected by default):
- RSI signal crossing ZERO (XZERO)
- RSI signal crossing Fast RSIatr line (XQQE)
- RSI signal exiting the Threshhold Channel (BUY/SELL)
- For BUY alert the Close must be above the fast MA and
fast MA (EMA8) > medium MA (EMA20) > slow MA (SMA50).
- For SELL alert the Close must be below the fast MA and
fast MA (EMA8) < medium MA (EMA20) < slow MA (SMA50).
- For BUY alert the Close must be above the slow MA (SMA50) and the directional MA (EMA20) must be green.
- For SELL alert the Close must be below the slow MA (SMA50) and the directional MA (EMA20) must be red.
Note: I have found the XQQE cross can also be quite good alert for BUY/SELL as well, particularly in direction of current trend. The XZERO I have found to be totally unreliable for BUY/SELL alerts.
This indicator should work on any currency pair, most chart timeframes and expiry in 3 to 6 candles for binary option trading. For hourly or longer charts expiry can be longer for binary options, or if available use standard forex trading techniques
Some Hints for using this indicator:
- Avoid taking trades in non-trending market, this is normally indicated by a near Horizontal SMA50 line.
- Avoid trading when all the moving averages are close together.
- When trading 1min and 5min charts, expiry should set to 1-3 candles.
- Avoid trading when market choppy, this is normally indicated by the fast EMA8 crossing the EMA20 back and forwards quickly.
- High probability trades tend to occur when you get a XQQE followed by a XZERO and then BUY/SELL in the same direction of trend.
- Don't trade near nor directly on any major market news (sometime better no trade day).
- Please practise this system in DEMO first, before committing any real money. Be patient the more you practise the better and more confident you will be.
Description File Line Column
'type1' - declaration without type QQE_Alert.mq4 61 1
')' - unexpected end of program QQE_Alert.mq4 178 163
for a bit of an explanation of What this indicator is trying to show.
Also, I see how the QQE crossover/under and zero cross signals are generated, but I'm wondering what is triggering the BUY and SELL signals? Thanks and keep up the great work :)