What is the indicator?
• The indicator is a multi period (up to 5 lengths) indicator calculated based on .
Who can use?
Scalpers to Long term investors
What timeframe to use?
• Any timeframe
What are the lines?
• Green lines are Support levels.
• Orange lines are Resistance levels.
How to use?
• Buy Low and Sell High.
• Brighter zones means strong Support or Resistance.
• Weaker zones appear lighter.
• Brighter zones are formed by overlapping of lines from multiple levels of support or resistance.
• The indicator can input 5 different Lengths.
• The default settings uses 13, 21, 52, 100 & 200.
• Every option are customizable.
- Updated line width and color transparency.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.