Things you will learn from this script:
1. Using security function to compare multiple assets in one indicator.
2. Using indexing to reference historic data.
3. Setting chart outputs such as color based on interrogation of a boolean.
4. To only go back 3-4 iterations of any repeatable sequence as chaos kicks in after 3.55 (Feigenbaum)
1. By extension only the last 3 or 4 candles are of any use in indicator creation.
2. I am almost definitely a pagan.
3. You were expecting this numbered list to go 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. na mate. Chaos.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.