NOTE: Please do NOT trade off the signals blindly. Always try to use your own intuition for understanding the coils and check for confluence with other indicators before initiating a trade.
- Enhancements for settings interface
- Better default settings
- Removed unused setting
- Add Maximum Entropy Spectral Analysis (MESA) line for dominant cycle identification; can be used as added confluence to screen ML Signals
- Remove unused confluence logic
- Use built-in constant for pi
- Simplify dominant cycle measurement
- Add toggles for ML Signals and MESA Baseline
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.