The indicator considers 24 different buy and sell signals, as well as portfolio management rules, to keep you on the right side of the market with no guesswork.
Buy and sell signals are generated based on different criteria, including the relationship between price and key moving averages, volume, and time. Each signal is assigned a point value, which is then added (buy signal) or subtracted (sell signal) to the running exposure count when the signal occurs. This exposure count is then used to give a recommended maximum exposure level.
The Market Navigator also identifies certain instances when being more aggressive is called for, known as a Power Trend. A Power Trend is triggered within the context of an uptrend that meets a certain criterion of price, length, and moving average relationship.
This indicator is a must-have for any trader looking to take the guesswork out of their trading by automating recommended exposure levels and being in step with the market
Principles covered include:
- Recommended maximum portfolio exposure
- Buy switch / restraint rules
- Follow through / distribution days
- Power Trend
Customize the indicator so it fits and looks great on your charts!
- Multiple ways to view key information
- Customize colors
- Show or hide different element to see as much or as little information as you want
- Highlight the background of Power Trends
- Change the bar color of distribution/stall days
- Change table position & size
- Show or hide key moving averages
Dynamic Day 1
When you first put the indicator on your chart, it will ask you to select Day 1 of the current rally attempt. A Day 1 is defined as either:
- The first positive day in a down trending market
- A down day where the index closes in the upper half of the daily range
With over 24 buy and sell signals, the built-in reference table makes it simple to crosscheck which signals occur.
Included with this indicator is access to the Market Navigator Oscillator, which plots the exposure count as a line in a separate pane, keeping your main chart uncluttered. This version allows you to see all of the same information in a condensed form.
Disclaimer: This indicator is for informational and educational purposes only. Do your own research before making any trade decisions. I accept no liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on this indicator.
I am not affiliated with Investor's Business Daily. This is my original interpretation of the rules taught in the Market School Home Study Program.
Allows for a more unobstructed view of price action.
- Volatility defined as the average percentage gain of the up days over the prior 200 days.
- Volatility less than or equal to 0.4%, follow-through must close up 0.7% or higher.
- Volatility greater than or equal to 0.4% and less than 0.55%, follow-through must close up 0.85% or higher.
- Volatility greater than or equal to 0.55% and less than 1.00%, follow-through must close up 1.00% or higher.
- Volatility greater than or equal to 1.00%, follow-through must close up 1.245% or higher.
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact Amphibiantrading for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
This indicator is available for purchase here: bit.ly/3oAd3gF -------- For a week trial please send me a direct message
Warning: please read before requesting access.