I. 💎 SCRIPTS ACCESS AND TRIALS 💎
1. Every trial request access has to be done through my website.
2. My website URL is in this script signature at the very bottom (you'll have to scroll down a bit and going past the long description) and in my profile status available here: Daveatt
3. Many video tutorials explaining clearly how all our indicators work are available on your website > guides section and on our Discord forum.
4. You can also contact me directly for more information regarding the trading method included in the indicator or how to access it
Algorithm trading has THE ambitious goal to reduce the number of decisions we have to make when trading.
It's so much easier to get a signal whenever all indicators are converging rather than monitoring each one individually.
Even better when that convergence has been found by experienced quant traders - so that our subscribers only worry about managing their trades according to our trading method.
💎 We don't only provide scripts.
💎 The entries and exits are based on our trading method we've built over years across many asset classes (including cryptocurrencies)
Feel free to check us out for more information (links in my profile or signature below)
This indicator is for the SWING FOREX and CRYPTO traders looking for fixed entries based on a trading method designed by 2 experienced traders.
We designed this framework for :
-CRYPTO: CRYPTO/USD and CRYPTO/CRYPTO pairing (ex: LTC/BTC, XRP/ETH, ...)
- FOREX: All FOREX pairs
It includes :
- our proprietary method with fixed entries
- a hard exit system (built-in stop-loss)
- 🔔 Compatible with dynamic alerts for TradingConnector, Profitview, Autoview, 3commas 🔔
Dynamic alerts are bringing automated trading to a whole new level. The third-party solutions capturing TradingView alerts are able to use them.
- (optional) we let the users decide to use or not our built-in Trade Manager.
Regardless of the Trade Manager is used or not, one must mandatory exit, once a vertical hard exit bar appears.
- the Algorithmic Supports and Resistances used as safeguards and take profit zones.
We made it as simple as we could (to be honest it's a very simple system for the end-user) - even with several hundreds of calculations in the indicator.
Please hit me up for any questions/feedback/comments
Become the BEST trader that you deserve to be
Tons of optimizations for trade manager and alerts
Added stop-loss data from the entry signal
Updated alerts data
Added the Trending cloud
Removed the Pullback Mode
Removed the Expert Mode
Very useful to screen the more profitable setups across hundreds of assets/timeframes
Added the super high reward labels
Enabled the Cloud MA1 and MA2 in the Data Window
High Reward and Super High Reward have consolidated and distinct (Long, Short) events
High and Super High Rewards Signals and Alerts reserved now to VIP 3 and 12 members
- Updated the Leading Trend MACD for H2 and H4 timeframes
- Added an optional custom entry price to update manually your entry price - used to update the real-time analytics from the P&L panel
By default set to EMA 30
- Improved the leading trend for the Universal engines with the timeframes 2 minutes/5 minutes/15 minutes/30 minutes/1 hour/2 hours/4 hours
- Added custom alerts to detect any LONG ENTRY or any SHORT ENTRY event
- Brand new entries for the 2 minutes (crypto), 5 minutes, 15 minutes
- those new signals are sooner compared to the previous ones, while keeping a very decent level of low-risk
- don't forget to re-create your TradingView alerts for all concerned asset classes :)
Fixed something weird I noticed in the code
Not sure of the impact but it had to be fixed
Added the new alert placeholder
Create only ONE alert per security and capture the Buy/Sell/Hard Exit/TP1/TP2/TP3/SL events
The alert features automatically applied the once per bar close/once per bar filter from the code now
To use it, create an alert with the Any alert() function call option as shown below
Fixed the alert message text in the new consolidated alert() functions
Users can now update the shape/size of the high reward/super high reward visuals
Added the external connector for the Super High Reward signals
⭐️ Listed as TradingView Trusted Pine Programmer
⏩ Course: best-trading-indicator.com
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact Daveatt for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Warning: please read before requesting access.