This tool is meant to help traders who want to take advantage of that without having to switch the secondary series between BTCUSD and (generally) SPY when changing the ticker they are viewing.
How this works:
The indicator will automatically switch between bitcoin or equity index depending on what ticker your current chart is. Ideally this tool would be very simple to use.
- Show/hide a 'track price' line
- Index choice of SP500, Nasdaq 100, and Russell 2000. Further selection by ETF, futures, and CFD
- Varied bitcoin price sources
You will need a separate subscription to TradingView to view realtime CME futures data (if not, it will be delayed by 10 minutes). Because of this, the default option chosen is the CFD for the most complete chart when viewing bitcoin.
NY Core Trading Session: 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET
- Added Deribit's perpetual swap ticker
- Removed Gemini's spot ticker
- Made Binance's spot BTCUSDT ticker the default for crypto
- Added DX_F futures; similar to CME, they require an additional plan to your account to remove the 10 minute delay.
- Added optional persisting horizontal lines to both crypto and non-crypto series.
- Added cosmetic, non-functioning inputs to make the indicator arguments legible
- Made the default precision 3; this is for DXY.
Sorry if I haven't replied to your message yet, I'm a bit backlogged :)
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.