1. is higher than . Input allows you to add markup so that you can check if > 10% more than
2. Change from previous close or distance between open and close is greater than ATR Multiplier * ATR.
Breakout color is based on whether the value of previous close is higher or lower than present close.
I would love to have wick and border color changed too. But, looks like not possible :(
- Added separate length input for Volume EMA and ATR
- Added Target markers which can be used for stop orders or stop loss.
- Target Markup can be adjusted based on market conditions to widen stops.
- Add different calculations for UpTarget and DownTarget based on trend. (Supertrend is used for calculating trend)
- Added option to display as channel instead of target points
- Added display options : Targets, Target Channel, Target with Stops, Up Channel, Down Channel
- Targets is regular target markers based on Candle Breakouts
- Target Channel is also existing feature where it shows Up Target and Down Target as channel
- Target with Stops calculate Stop value based on ATR multiplied by stopMultFactor. This can be used as initial stop loss while placing Stop pending order.
- Up Channel is channel made up of Up Target and respective stops
- Down Channel is channel made up of Down Target and respective stops
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
Join tradingview: https://www.tradingview.com/gopro/?share_your_love=sudh