Unlike the "Automatic Daily Fibonnacci", this indicator does not redraw/update levels on current day even if the price goes past the R3/S3 levels.
Timeframe: is just a text string and is not checked, so needs to be a valid resolution eg: 60, 120, 240, 360, 480, 720, 1D, 1W, 1M, 2D, 2W, 3M
- Added 0.786 Levels
- Added Optional Extended Levels
- Added Option to Show Today's Pivots Only.
- Removed Zone colouring except Centre Pivot Zone
- Modified Default Colours
here is the Today's Only Pivot Option
- Modified the way "Today's Pivots" only is display, now only show levels in the current day's price action.
- Added option to display current days open price.
- Changed security calls to use "ticker" instead of "tickerid", this should allow indicator to be used with Renko charts.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.