The Momentum Dream Indicator is a volatility and momentum indicator that measures the relationship between the Bollinger Bands and Keltner Channels to help identify consolidations and signal potential breakouts.
MOMENTUM DREAM INDICATOR:
SIGNALS AND ZONES:
- Green Arrow = Post Squeeze Buy Triggered = GREEN ⇧ shows squeeze out on upward momentum (often a good time to buy)
- Orange Arrow = Post Squeeze Sell Alert = ORANGE ⇩ shows squeeze out on downward momentum (often a good time to sell or NOT buy)
- Green Dot on Chart - Day one of the buy zone
- Green Shading - Buy Zone
- Pink Dot on Chart - Day one of warning zone
- Red Shading - Warning zone. Often a good time not to buy or to consider selling.
- Momo Up / Down = Current momentum direction.
- Squeeze = Squeeze is on and squeeze line dots are red.
- Dots = number of day or bars the squeeze has been in red(on)
- Squeeze Fired = Green or Orange arrow shows squeeze fired direction.
- Stacked = Fibonacci 8, 21, 34, 55, 89 EMA are stacked up or down
- Dark Red = Extra Squeeze (In & Out)
- Red = Original Squeeze (In & Out)
- Pink = Pre-Squeeze (In)
- Yellow = Pre-Squeeze (Out)
- Green = Bollinger Bands are officially outside of Keltner Channels
There are multiple ways the Momentum Dream Indicator can be used.
1. Buy/Sell during the squeeze (generally lower volatility and lower option premiums)
2. Buy/Sell when the squeeze fires to catch the breakout ( volume / volatility often increase)
3. Use Buy/Sell Zones with other signals for entering positions
4. Use Momentum to assist with position direction
5. Use fading momentum to tighten stops or close positions.
* The labels only show when certain criteria are met. For example if a squeeze fired the label only shows on that day but the indicator arrow will always show. For this reason the labels on the chart above will vary from day to day and only alert you when needed. :)
RISK MANAGEMENT INDICATOR
Risk management is a vital part of investing and this indicator provides 2 recommended positions sizes. One based on the classic 1-2% risk rule where you never risk more than X% of your account. A second based on position size not exceeding X% of your account.
The Risk Management Indicator does all of the hard math and provides you with a realistic trading plan, position size, and trail stop based on your customizable criteria. If you’ve ever wondered how much of a stock to buy, when to sell and when to take profits this indicator is for you!
Please Use the link below for more information or to purchase.
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact JerryTravels for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Visit the Jerry Romine website for access to our FREE tools and paid indicators. jerryromine.com/tradingview-indicators
Warning: please read before requesting access.