• On-chart trend indicator
• Fixed a bug where 5 consecutive Take Profit hits would not Exit a position (now they do; ensure “Calc Trend Slope for Exit” is not enabled to use this feature without additional filtering)
• Fixed a bug where the Trailing Stop Loss would not Exit a position (now they do; ensure “Calc Trend Slope for Exit” is not enabled to use this feature without additional filtering)
• Added a “Wide Keltner Channel” option under the Strategy section (OFF is preferred for Manual trading)
• Added Automatic Fibonacci Lines
• Updated the "Strong Trend" conditions/analysis
• Changed a few default settings
• Divergence Finder and Support & Resistance logic removed (included as Trendespresso Doppio "TE D")
• Runtime refinements
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact trendespresso for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
Please note that this is a private, invite-only script that was not analyzed by script moderators. Its compliance to House Rules is undetermined. TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases, you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Warning: please read before requesting access.