This is our interesting SPX Stock Excluder Indicator. Exclude any stock from the S&P 500 and the Indicator will plot the SPX (minus the chosen stock/s to exclude).
* Please make sure the stock is part of the index, or it wont work correctly.
S&P500 on the 4HR Time Frame
**ON THE CHART INDICATORS**
- On the chart we have our ATR-filtered . It either plots further away from price or closer to price, the higher or lower the current ATR is compared to recent history.
- Also on the Chart we have our Sessions Indicator which allows you to add backgrounds for certain Trading Sessions so you can have a good gauge what Session is driving the Market.
- Again on the main chart, we have our Supply/Demand visual indicator.
- Below the official SPX you will see the adjusted S&P with the stocks removed that you have chosen in the settings of the Indicator.
**MASTERS OF TRADING**
Many Thanks and Trade Safe!
📺 YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/MastersofTrading
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.