Old one was just an oscillator, I changed a few things
1) It now paints the line green/orange
2) The trigger (green/red) is now based on a signal
3) The signal is basically isUp, but with some additional controls, e.g.
4) (new) There is an embedded stoploss. This is a growth/decay function that decays slower than it grows.
5) Signal is filtered additionally by the stoploss (no green under the decaying line)
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.