cyatophilum

Buy & Sell - ETHBTC:BINANCE 4H Trading Bot

With this indicator you can create Buy and Sell alerts to automate your trading.

Optimised for BINANCE:ETHBTC in a 4H timeframe.

> > > READ HOW IT WORKS < < <

The goal of trading ETH against BTC is to increase your amount of BTC . ETH is in the top 5 Coins of all time and its bull rallies are really fast and volatile so it's very important not to miss them!


Built upon my generic indicator Cyatophilum Altcoins Trader, this Strategy creates buy and sell signals to can be used for manual or automated trading.


The year 2019 started with the end of a bull run, and the script was able to catch 29% of profits. Then in Februrary, we saw another rally, but this one dropped fast and the script caught 4% of profits. Until then, two opportunities of trade triggered but ended up as a loss, as the bear market continued. In total, it made 33% of profit and 9.5% of loss. The fact that a bear market has be going on for +3 months is a good thing for what will happen next.


I think we all remember how 2018 was for ETH. It had the most insane rally of all time, another one in April-May then 6 months of bear market. Oh! by the way, did I say the script has an integrated trailing stop loss starting at 4%? Those are the green dots below the price.


I used TradingView's Strategy Tester with historical data starting from 2017-08. Results are calculted using 100% equity from a 10 000$ capital and a 0.05% commission fee on each trade.

See the results below.

> > > READ HOW TO USE < < <

> Get access to the Cyatophilum Indicators <
Release Notes: APRIL 2020 UPDATE

The strategy has been rebuilt entirely with the Ultimate Trading Bot!


2 ALERTS:
BUY : "Once per bar close"
SELL : "Once per bar close"

Backtest below:
From 2018-01-01 to today. 0,1% commission, 10 000 € as initial capital and using 100% equity as order size.

🔥Get the Cyatophilum Indicators today 🔥 => https://blockchainfiesta.com/strategies/

Automated Strategies with Backtest and Alert Setup - Now with Binance API Bots!

I am taking PineScript Commissions ✔ https://blockchainfiesta.com/contact/
Invite-only script

Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact cyatophilum for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.

TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.

Disclaimer

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.

Want to use this script on a chart?

Warning: please read before requesting access.