1. Moving Averages (MA): It uses two moving averages, fast and slow, to identify trend direction.
2. Relative Strength Index (RSI): It measures the momentum and overbought/oversold conditions of the asset.
3. Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD): It indicates trend direction and potential trend reversals.
4. Stochastic Momentum Index (Stch Mtm): It identifies overbought and oversold conditions and potential reversals.
5. Awesome Oscillator: It helps to gauge the market momentum and potential trend changes.
How to use:
1. The strategy is designed to be used as a study on the TradingView platform.
2. Apply the script to your preferred chart and adjust the input parameters as desired.
3. The buy and sell signals will be plotted as green "Buy" and red "Sell" labels on the chart.
4. You can also observe the plotted indicators to gain insights into the market conditions.
Combination of indicators:
1. Buy Signal: The strategy generates a buy signal when the following conditions are met:
- The fast moving average crosses over the slow moving average (bullish crossover).
- RSI value is above the specified threshold (30 by default), indicating potential oversold conditions.
- MACD line is above the signal line, suggesting a bullish trend.
- Stch Mtm is above 50, indicating bullish momentum.
- The Awesome Oscillator is positive, implying bullish market sentiment.
2. Sell Signal: The strategy generates a sell signal when the following conditions are met:
- The fast moving average crosses under the slow moving average (bearish crossover).
- RSI value is below the specified threshold (100 - RSI threshold), indicating potential overbought conditions.
- MACD line is below the signal line, suggesting a bearish trend.
- Stch Mtm is below 50, indicating bearish momentum.
- The Awesome Oscillator is negative, implying bearish market sentiment.
- The strategy aims to identify potential entry and exit points based on the combination of indicators.
- It can be used in various market conditions, but it's important to consider the overall market context, news events, and risk management principles.
- It's recommended to use this strategy as a tool for analysis and decision-making, and validate the signals with additional analysis before executing trades.
Please note that the effectiveness and profitability of any trading strategy can vary depending on various factors, including market conditions and individual trading preferences. It's always advisable to conduct thorough backtesting and consider risk management techniques before applying any strategy to live trading.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.