* Base on RSI status in the same period of price bar, "Bull Bear Power" is counting number of bars moved above 70 then return result to "bull power" series, and counting number of bars moved below 30 then return result to "bear power" series.
* By default RSI period is 2 and Bar period is 15.
* Bull power: green columns.
* Bear power: red columns.
* Info Line: show info of RSI and Bull Bear Power
- Bull Bear Power info: Period, Bull value, Bear value
- RSI info: RSI value, RSI status: overbought (>70), oversold(<30), crossunder 70, crossover 30.
* Consider place Long oder when Bull power increase from below to above Bear power
* Consider place Short oder when Bear power increase from below to above Bull power
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.