"PineCoders" (MTF Selection Framework functions)!
The big advantage is that on 1 image you can easily see where
price is compared to 5 or less BB Bands (each of different Time Frames).
This gives a lot of area's!
- 1 (can be enabled/disabled - "Bollinger Bands"
- 4 (each can be enabled/disabled - "HTF Selection 1-4")
Each BB has its colour (can be changed)
- Labels (Timeframe and price) can be enabled/disabled
- Labels position and size can be changed
- Since the bands are often distracting, I also added a button to
enable/disable them at once (so you don't have to disable every single band)
> disable "Show BB bands"
> enable "Show BB bands"
It is also possible just to show the colour fill between bands
> enable "Colour fill between BB bands"
A bit "arty" isn't it? :)
- We cannot control our emotions,
but we can control our keyboard -
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.