Don't waste your time trading Forex Sessions with little to no or volatility!
The Advanced Forex Sessions tool will search through all 4 sessions, tally up the total and ticks moved, and show you which session has the most movement.
It will show you the two best sessions on chart and optionally color the background too.
Configure the position & size of the Infographic table as well as custom Forex Session times and colors.
- Bug fixes in Array Errors.
- Removed "Show Background Colors" setting.
- Changed all session times to UTC
- Fixed "Array out of range" bugs
- Improved handling of timezones
Advanced Forex Sessions has now entered version 2.0+
- Cleaner Chart layout
- Migrated to boxes (instead of vertical lines)
- Improved settings menu
- Better mobile compatibility
- Added comments
- Update version
- Improved settings menu appearance
- Overall stability improvements
- Updated UTC times for Forex Sessions
- Added new setting to highlight sessions with high Volume or Volatility
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.