If you'd like to plug this concept into another indicator, I'm at your service.
Two resolutions, same exchange, one chart:
Two resolutions, Coinbase 1m & Bitfinex 30m, one chart:
Fade Mode Off
Fade Mode On
1 Minute Chart with 1 Day Candles applied
15 Minute Chart with 1 Day Candles applied (zoomed out)
15 Minute Chart with 1 Day Candles applied (zoomed in) with Fade Mode Off
15 Minute Chart with 1 Day Candles applied (zoomed in) with Fade Mode On
1) Open one of your TradingView charts
2) Click the "Indicators" button at the top of the chart
3) Type the words "Deep Candle"
4) Click the Star, to the left of the Deep Candle title -to Favorite it and make it easier to find so that it shows up in your favorites
5) Click the Title of the indicator and it will add to your chart... exit the Indicator menu.
6) Click the Sprocket on the Deep Candle indicator to make the settings the way you want them
7) Enjoy :)
I have tried to code this but keep on getting the previous day's values plotted on current session etc. Your indicator seem to do this up to the current bar, current session.
Thanks for your time, and thanks again if you are inclined to assist.