Info on McClellan Summation Index: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/mcc...
Info on Stochastics: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/te...
Simple yet effective strategy, let me know if you have any questions!
1. Time stamp so you can now back-test from a different start date... for example, since 2019, the strategy is 90% profitable on $TQQQ.
2. I added the ability to change the threshold on Buy/Sell crossover level.
My experience is that it is
- more correct going upwards than downwards
- works better in longer time frames and worse in shorter ones
sometimes it leads me astray completely
what is the advantage of the TSI over Stochastics in your opinion?
- on which timeframes do you use it and with which settings for 1 m, 3 m 1h, 4h, etc.