Key features include:
- Individual settings and configuration for each major session (America/New York, Europe/London, and Asia/Tokyo), along with customizable highlighting color for the Europe/US Mixed session
- Session start and end times are configured as the local time for those session (e.g. America/New York session time is configured relative to the US Eastern timezone)
- The indicator will automatically handle the timezone conversion and correctly display the sessions on chart regardless of the user's on-chart configured timezone
- Users can customize which days of the week that they want the sessions to include or exclude based on their personal preferences and trading schedule (e.g. exclude Fridays since that is when most news events occur)
- There is an additional fully-customizable session that can be configured (including reference timezone) for a fully-custom trading window visualization (helpful for people with constraints in their trading availability and can't align with one of the "major" sessions)
We hope that the community finds this as helpful as we hope, and feedback is always welcome!
And the most incredible day trading community to help support you along the way
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.