Upgraded version of MCDX (Add Moving Average) PROTECTED VERSION
This indicator is similar to original MCDX to detect Buyer and Seller momentum based on Price and to detect Buyer and Seller momentum
This indicator helps to detect “Strong Buyer Activities a.k.a Bankers” based on and price movement.
HOW TO USE THE INDICATOR?
There are 2 parts . BARs & Moving Average Lines
- RED BAR = POSSIBILITY of BANKER
- YELLOW BAR = POSSIBILITY of HOT MONEY
- GREEN BAR = POSSIBILITY of RETAILER
Red Bar Increase means Buyer's momentum increases.
Green Increase means Seller's momentum increases.
We focus on RED Bar to buy. i.e PREFERABLY we buy when RED bar increase.
- If Banker’s Bar (Red Bar) crosses above 5 (25%) = Banker begins to build position
- If Banker’s Bar > 10 (50%) = Banker already built positions. Price will start accelerate
- If Banker’s Bar > 15 (75%) = Banker in control. Price will rocket
- If Green colour is Retailer (Avoid)..
MCDX Plus comes with Moving Average
DEAD CROSS (shares down)
- Banker’s MA cross below Retail’s MA
- Banker’s MA cross below Hot Money’s MA
- Hot Money’s MA cross below Retail’s MA
GOLDEN CROSS (shares up)
- Banker’s MA cross above Retail’s MA
- Banker’s MA cross above Hot Money’s MA
- Hot Money’s MA cross above Retail’s MA
Contact me to find out more about Turtle Trading System and indicators
1) Differentiate type of RED BAR
DARKER RED COLOR - STRONG BULL FORCE
LIGHTER RED COLOR - WEAK BULL FORCE
example of usage :- Potential Buy if Banker's Chip bar change from LIGHTER to DARKER RED
2) Enable Alert Notification of Banker's Bar color changing.
DARKER RED COLOR - STRONGER BULL Alert Notification
LIGHTER RED COLOR - WEAKER BULL Alert Notification
- Set Highlight Weak Banker as Default Setting
- Add Oversold (OS) signal for Sell at Peak setup
- Add Overbought (OB) signal for Buy on Dip setup
Detail usage of MCDX+ is shown below.
2) Change offset default setting to 10
Banker's MA > 25%
BANKER MA CROSSES HOTMONEY/RETAILER MA
Spike up with +ve Delta % will trigger Spike Up Alert
Spike Down with -ve Delta % will trigger Spike Down Alert
The alert is determined by Banker Delta Alert setting.
(Previous Released V1.08)
V1.15 Detect Banker Momentum for FIFO trade. (Measure relative strength of Banker's momentum versus Retailer momentum)
V1.16 Include SmartMCDX feature to enable analysis without volume data.
V1.16 Code cleanUp
For Auto Offset setting, MCDX will automatically change the offset when Timeframe change based on the following :
M, W, D, 4H => Offset 10
2H, 1H => Offset 5
30min , 15min => Offset 2.5
5min down to 1min => Offset 0.5
No change to user experience.
1. User able to customize color
2. MCDX value displayed as legend
3. Min Moving Average reduced to 1
4. Add Tooltip to explain functionality
Add input to change legend width
---- How to Read ----
Strong Retailer (Dark Green) is when selling starts to make a move.
Weak Retailer (Light Green) is when selling is slowing down.
Strong Banker (Dark Red) is when buying start to rally.
Weak Banker (Pink) is when buying slowing down.
Example of usage (Best if use with Turtle Signal):-
Turtle Signal / Trend Buy Signal on UPTREND and BULLISH
MCDX Retailer become weak (light green) and Banker become Strong (Dark Red)
Turtle Signal / Trend Sell Signal on DOWNTREND and BEARISH
MCDX Banker become weak (pink) and Retailer become Strong (Dark Green)
Ignore Turtle Sell/Buy signal if
HotMoney (Yellow or Grey) dominate the %
Both Banker and Retailer are weak.
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact kgiap123 for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Please contact me privately to request for access. After subscription, this indicator will appear under "Invite-Only" script
Warning: please read before requesting access.