Upgraded version of MCDX (Add Moving Average) PROTECTED VERSION
This indicator is similar to original MCDX to detect Buyer and Seller momentum based on Price and to detect Buyer and Seller momentum
This indicator helps to detect “Strong Buyer Activities a.k.a Bankers” based on and price movement.
HOW TO USE THE INDICATOR?
There are 2 parts . BARs & Moving Average Lines
- RED BAR = POSSIBILITY of BANKER
- YELLOW BAR = POSSIBILITY of HOT MONEY
- GREEN BAR = POSSIBILITY of RETAILER
Red Bar Increase means Buyer's momentum increases.
Green Increase means Seller's momentum increases.
We focus on RED Bar to buy. i.e PREFERABLY we buy when RED bar increase.
- If Banker’s Bar (Red Bar) crosses above 5 (25%) = Banker begins to build position
- If Banker’s Bar > 10 (50%) = Banker already built positions. Price will start accelerate
- If Banker’s Bar > 15 (75%) = Banker in control. Price will rocket
- If Green colour is Retailer (Avoid)..
MCDX Plus comes with Moving Average
DEAD CROSS (shares down)
- Banker’s MA cross below Retail’s MA
- Banker’s MA cross below Hot Money’s MA
- Hot Money’s MA cross below Retail’s MA
GOLDEN CROSS (shares up)
- Banker’s MA cross above Retail’s MA
- Banker’s MA cross above Hot Money’s MA
- Hot Money’s MA cross above Retail’s MA
Contact me to find out more about Turtle Trading System and indicators
1) Differentiate type of RED BAR
DARKER RED COLOR - STRONG BULL FORCE
LIGHTER RED COLOR - WEAK BULL FORCE
example of usage :- Potential Buy if Banker's Chip bar change from LIGHTER to DARKER RED
2) Enable Alert Notification of Banker's Bar color changing.
DARKER RED COLOR - STRONGER BULL Alert Notification
LIGHTER RED COLOR - WEAKER BULL Alert Notification
- Set Highlight Weak Banker as Default Setting
- Add Oversold (OS) signal for Sell at Peak setup
- Add Overbought (OB) signal for Buy on Dip setup
Detail usage of MCDX+ is shown below.
2) Change offset default setting to 10
Banker's MA > 25%
BANKER MA CROSSES HOTMONEY/RETAILER MA