Plots the daily average performance profile for any ticker. Each day of the year has a statistical performance. The average of that performance can be extracted using either a simple or exponential approach, which is what this indicator shows.
- Operates for any ticker. This indicator will not work properly on anything except a day chart using , bars, or Heikin Ashi candles.
- Any look back period (in years) is possible, as long as there is data available. This indicator will only plot values while the selected look back length is greater than the total number of years available at a given location on the chart.
- Supports multiple sources beyond just the ticker close. Any price source can be used from the chart.
- Can be dragged onto the main chart area and merged with the same axis used by the companion Seasonality Trader.
- Has logic for daylight savings time and leap years.
Please view the following two videos to understand more:
Introduction Part 1 - Trader
Introduction Part 2 - Variance and Performance Scripts
Please PM me on Trading View or Telegram for access.
- Updated member features.