Our indicator uses a number of price concepts, such as:
- BoS & ChoCh (also their sweeps)
- Automatic resolving of ChoCh-IDM and IDM-BoS conflicts
- Orderblocks (IDM, Extreme)
- True Fair Value Gaps (FVG)
- True PDH/PDL
- SCOB pattern
One of the core features is the ability to choose a time point, from which the market structure will be drawn. This feature alone allows you to test your most desired hypotheses about the market movements within a few clicks, so no more guesses and "what if"s, because you get the opportunity to test everything yourself and right now.
Let's review the settings themselves:
- Extended Structure: allows you to choose between drawing market structure for a whole timeline or from specific time point only;
- Build OB by sweeps: allows you to only draw orderblocks from candle, which took liquidity from previous candle by sweep;
- Structure colours & text: allows you to customise visuals representations of market structure elements on your chart;
- Structure visuals: allows you to choose which elements of market structure you want/don't want to see on your chart;
- Show trend: allows you to choose the way market structure trend will be displayed on your chart: divider or background colouring;
- Alerts for each and every event, whether it is a new BoS, ChoCh, orderblock and etc.
IDM Orderblock (OB-IDM)
When price reaches OB-IDM, you will be able to receive an alert. After that, check if the candle, that reached OB-IDM, closed inside or above(bearish scenario)/below(bullish scenario) OB-IDM's boundaries. If conditions above were met, go on LTF and look for an entry.
Extreme Orderblock (OB-EXT)
Similar to OB-IDM situation: When price reaches OB-EXT, you will be able to receive an alert. After that, check if the candle, that reached OB-EXT, closed inside or above(bearish scenario)/below(bullish scenario) OB-EXT's boundaries. If conditions above were met, go on LTF and look for an entry.
* PDH — Previous Day High
* PDL — Previous Day Low
When you received PDH sweep alert and current trend is bearish, go on LTF to find entry point. (bullish scenario: PDL sweep and current trend is bullish)
If you get alert of sweeped ChoCh, it usually means that price grabbed the liquidity from extremum points and is ready to continue going with the trend. Go on LTF to find an entry.
- Minor OB-IDM updates
- Important mapping bug fixes;
- New feature: after PDHL were tested, their lines and labels will no longer be prolonged. This will allow to only see valid live PDHL levels;
- New feature: now you can choose to only see live structure (BoS, ChoCh, IDM) by ticking the corresponding button in the settings ("Show live BoS" and etc.).
+ Switch for P/D zones
+ Alerts for P/D zones
+ Alerts for one leg ChoCh
+ Inside bar highlighting
+ SCOB formation alert
🟡 SMT. Less lucrative POI than OB-IDM or OB-EXT, but can still offer good entry opportunities;
🟡 FVG. Before this update FVG was only used in orderblocks, but now we've decided to make FVG as separate feature, which allows to see all live and unfilled FVGs for the available price history. Also, when price touches FVG, script adjusts the touched FVGs, so you would see how much unfilled imbalance there if left;
🟡 Extended BoS & ChoCh lines. Sometimes, because of sweeps, BoS and ChoCh can be hard to spot on the chart. Now it is no longer the case, because you can choose in the settings to extend BoS and ChoCh lines to the time point of the first sweep, which spotting BoS and ChoCh way easier.
✔️ Also we have optimized our algorithms even more to deliver better performance and precision. Especially significant changes were made to orderblock algorithm.
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact WinWorldTeam for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Get Access to WinWorld tools: winworld.pro
Warning: please read before requesting access.