Reversal Bands & Zones (Expo) is an algorithm that analyzes the market in real-time and identifies reversal points, key market zones, and trends. The advanced and unique reversal bands act as zones, and together with the trend tracking feature, it serves as a trend confirmation. The real-time market zones are displayed where there is a high probability of finding . The algorithm does also map out key levels based on the current market structure.
> Reversal points and key market zones have alerts.
- No repainting
- Works on any market and in any timeframe
The indicator can be used standalone or as a part of your current trading strategy.
- The algorithm identifies areas of potential turning points, these are displayed as Upper and Lower Reversal Cloud. When the price hits the cloud and bounces off there is a high probability that the price will reverse. If the price stays in the reversal cloud, there is a high probability that a trend is forming.
- Positive Trend: If the price is in or close to the upper green reversal band and above the trend- tracking line, we can be sure that the market is in a positive trend until the price crosses down from the reversal cloud and the trend tracking line.
- NegativeTrend: If the price is in or close to the lower red reversal band and below the trend- tracking line, we can be sure that the market is in a negative trend until the price crosses up from the reversal cloud and the trend tracking line.
"It hasn't been easier to display, in real-time, one of the most important and useful , namely key zones"
- The algorithm analyzes the market structure in real-time and maps out key supply/resistance and demand/support zones. The user gets an instant understanding of the market structure. can be used to determine the range of a market, to trade reversals, bounces, or breakouts.
- The indicator does also displays key levels. can be used to determine the range of a market, to trade reversals, bounces, or breakouts.
HOW TO USE
- Use the indicator to identify reversals.
- Use the indicator to identify the range of the market.
- Use the indicator to identify key zones.
- Use the indicator to identify trends.
INDICATOR IN ACTION
I hope you find this indicator useful, and please comment or contact me if you like the script or have any questions/suggestions for future improvements. Thanks!
I will continually work on this indicator, so please share your experience and feedback as it will enable me to make even better improvements. Thanks to everyone that has already contacted me regarding my scripts. Your feedback is valuable for future developments!
Copyright by Zeiierman.
The information contained in my scripts/indicators/ideas does not constitute financial advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any type. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information.
All investments involve risk, and the past performance of a security, industry, sector, market, financial product, trading strategy, or individual’s trading does not guarantee future results or returns. Investors are fully responsible for any investment decisions they make. Such decisions should be based solely on an evaluation of their financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
My scripts/indicators/ideas are only for educational purposes!
ACCESS THE INDICATOR
• Contact me on TradingView or use the links below
Access my indicators at: http://zeiier-man.com
Master List: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AieB89nHkQXVa2j_ZCKpATEp1T0?e