I'm just giving back to the community since I could modify this script only because it was open-source. If you like this script, please don't give me any credit, but please show some love to the original author Wilsonlibero:
* Add possibility to assign a specific timeframe
* Moved RSI status bar below volume and resized to reduce space used on-screen
* Added simple stochastic RSI, by default rescaled between overbought and oversold thresholds to minimize space used on-screen
* Enabled RSI status bar and stochastic RSI by default
* Update calculation of RSI Shadow to be accurate.
* Add RSI Shadow Sentiment as a bar instead of a background highlight, so that this visualization can be stacked below the RSI Status bar. Also, instead of having a black background for uncertain sentiment, these parts are colored in yellow, similarly to the RSI Status bar.
Both of these features were extracted from this other indicator I made:
* Set default RSI Shadow Sentiment Margin to 1 instead of 0.
* Very minor change, fix name of one hidden line (Shadow Sentiment Bar bottom line)
* Slightly increase intensity of background highlight of RSI trend around midline, to better display on lower intensity screens, and with a different value for blue and red to compensate the psychovisual difference between these colors to the human eye (ie, blue appears less bright than red, for the same intensity).
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.