Price and Moving Averages Convergence/Divergence, shortly named as P-MACD
P-MACD is a trend-following momentum indicator that shows the relationship between Price and Long-term Moving Average (PMACD), and the relationship between two Moving Averages (MAMACD). P-MACD is composed of two lines, and an histogram, showing price distance (convergence/divergence) to...
- Yellow cross and green MA on top = Potential uptrend
- Yellow cross and red MA on top = Potential downtrend
A simple golden cross indicator of the green 50 and red 200 SMA with a yellow cross for ease of visibility and backtesting.
Generally, longer time frames more powerful signals but are less frequent. I typically use it on the 4 hour,...
- Based on 4h 50/200 ma/ema
- Static, same accross all timeframes
- Works best with trending assets (espacially altcoins)
- 4h 50/200 ma/ema 's are transparent by default but can be enabled to improve visibility
Blue Cloud = Bullish, cloud often acts as support
Red Cloud = Bearish, cloud often acts as resistance
Whatever may be the market cap .... doesn't matter
if you are planning to buy a script, please check 200 day avg, MACD and RSI levels
1. Never buy a stock trading below the 200-day Moving Average
2. Never Buy a stock with MACD below 0
3. Never buy stock with an RSI below 40
Script is written in simple terms, easy to understand and modify.
This script includes the 200 (green), 100 (purple) and 50 (yellow) SMAs and the 20 EMA (blue) from the daily calculated from the close. It is coded so the studies change at midnight ET on the charts to the next day's value.
The script also include the 252 day high ( bright green dashed) and low ( bright red dashed).