Source for Exponential Hull Moving Average (EHMA) formula:
Raudys, Aistis & Lenčiauskas, Vaidotas & Malčius, Edmundas. (2013). Moving Averages for Financial Data Smoothing. Communications in Computer and Information Science. 403. 34-45. 10.1007/978-3-642-41947-8_4.
The Exponential Hull Moving Average is nearly identical to the Hull MA, but EMA used instead of...
Moving Average Compendium (16 MA Types)
A selection of the most popular, widely used, interesting and most powerful Moving Averages we can think of. We've compiled 16 MA's into this script, and allowed full access to the source code so you can use what you need, as you need it.
From very simple moving averages using...
double hull moving average crossover
hull moving average / volume weighted moving average crossover
Red dot = SELL
Green dot = BUY
Longest MA color change to green = BUY
Longest MA color change to red = SELL
The latest version of my multiple moving averages. Now includes up to 14 moving averge lines plus a separate slow and fast moving average that can be assigned a different MA type.
In the screen shot is the fast/slow set to Hull with 15/50 periods. It is overlaid on top of my Key Numbers indicator.
7 moving averages in 1 indicator, including the Hull Moving...
This is a simple Hull Moving Average based strategy using a short term HMA for signal generation and a long term HMA for filtering purposes.
A long entry is generated if the short term HMA changes direction from decreasing to increasing values and if the long term HMA indicates an uptrend (i.e. previous value < current value)
A short entry is generated if the...
Here's an updated version of the CBG Keltner Channel indicator.
1. Added a new option for painting bars and backgrounds.
- Option 5 will paint up bars if the midline moving average is moving up and price is above the control moving average. It will paint down bars if the opposite is true. If neither are true, it will paint a neutral color. The neutral color...
To save space on a chart's maximum indicator count, this single indicator includes:
- Three Hull Moving Averages, Defaulted to 13, 26, and 55 Periods.
- Customizable Time-Frame for Each HMA.
- Customizable Triple Weighted MA Smoothing for Jagged Lines from Higher Time-Frame
- Alert Conditions for Price Cross Over/Under the HMAs.