simple tool to calculate where the positions are liquidated. each color is a level of default leverage used on mex, eg. 10x,25x, and so on.
there is an offset input to adjust the levels horizontally, to make it easier to see in time where the positions got liquidated
Option to screen for,
1. Volume Weighted Moving Average (better representation of majority)
2. Liquidation from Top Entered Positions (Long & Shorts)
3. Liquidations from Bottom Entered Positions (Longs & Shorts)
4. Liquidations from Top Shorts and Bottom Longs
5. Liquidations from Top Longs and Bottom Shorts
You can change candle lookback for 2-5 since these use...
The Indicator is supposed to mark the first two hours of the:
Open session of Tokyo stocks market
Open session of the London stocks market
Open session of the NY stocks market
Go to the indicator's settings and set the open hours for your timezone.
Use on 1H timeframe.
This indicator can be used as a simple measure of price action tradability. It's an alternative to volume that focuses on the gaps between close and open candle prices. The bigger the gaps, the more spread and slippage you'll get when trading.