The Bollinger Band Percentile Suite (𝐵𝐵𝒫𝒸𝓉 𝒮𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒) is a comprehensive and customizable toolkit built upon the foundation of the %B indicator. The methodology behind this toolkit remains consistent with the original %B indicator, while introducing a host of powerful features to enhance its functionality and adaptability.
Key Features and Customization:
One of the key features of this BB%B is its ability to highlight overbought and oversold conditions. This allows you to make informed decisions on when to enter and exit a trade, helping you maximize your profits and minimize your losses.
- Bollinger Bands %B with the ability to change to a different Time Frame.(Defaults to current Chart Time Frame).
If you are familiar with the %B for use with Bollinger Bands, then you will understand this indicator immediately.
Designed for use with my +UMA moving average, this works in exactly the same way, with a few differences.
First off, as you can choose on which type of moving average the calculations are made, so too you will want to match this up with the one you...
- When line touches or crosses red band it is Top signal (Williams Vix Fix)
- When line touches or crosses blue band it is Bottom signal (Williams Vix Fix)
- Red dot at the top of indicator is a Top signal (Relative Volatility Index)
- Blue dot at the top of indicator is a Bottom signal (Relative Volatility Index)
- Gray dot at the bottom of indicator is a...
+ %B is, at its simplest, the classic Bollinger Bands %B indicator with a few added bells and whistles.
However, the right combination of bells and whistles will often improve and make a more adaptable indicator.
Classically, Bollinger Bands %B is an indicator that measures volatility, and the momentum and strength of a trend, and/or price movements.
There are many indicators of overbought/oversold conditions out there. Some of more common ones are:
- Bollinger Bands %B
- Money Flow Index (MFI)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
This script uses a combination of these 4 oscillators to confirm overbought/oversold and filter the signals of market reverse which could be used for trading binary...
Percent B (%B), it's derivation Percent K (%K) and squeeze indicator combined in one.
blue line = bollinger %
orange line = keltner %
red background = squeeze*
squeeze = bollinger bands are inside (encapsulated by) keltner channel