Our custom Global Safe-Have Index trending lower versus global equities i.e. demand for safe-haven assets have been lost as riskier assets continue to be supported. On a relative basis, the price is approaching a 7-month low where safe-havens may find technical support on a relative basis versus global equities. Also note we have a small bullish divergence...
- the world has hit the first historic level
- once this is proven or broken - we will know where to go
- in my opinion, the world cannot drive itself out without US
- US will be recognized soon as a key player and sooner the better...
- - watch the shock and awe of this impulse
Also check the real deal:...
Throughout history, there has been times to own stocks or paper assets,
and times when to go near them.. would be dangerous to your wealth.
In 2018, as the chart of the MSCI World Index shows,
stocks have begun the process of rolling over from historic highs.
There is indisputable evidence, that stock markets throughout the world,
are seeing liquidation, as the...