Opportunities Trust WealthTrust DBS Long Term Growth ETF

No trades
See on Supercharts

Key stats

Assets under management (AUM)
‪22.94 M‬USD
Fund flows (1Y)
‪8.58 M‬USD
Dividend yield (indicated)
0.67%
Discount/Premium to NAV
0.2%

About Opportunities Trust WealthTrust DBS Long Term Growth ETF

Issuer
WealthTrust Asset Management LLC
Brand
WealthTrust
Expense ratio
0.77%
Inception date
Dec 7, 2021
Index tracked
No Underlying Index
Management style
Active
ISIN
US26923N8011
WLTG seeks long-term capital growth by combining two strategies: (1) equity stock selection based on quantitative analysis with an emphasis on earnings, and (2) tactical allocation based on a third-party algorithmic trend analysis. The first strategy makes up approximately 75% of the portfolio. It uses a quantitative buy-hold-sell ranking system to narrow down its selection of mainly 25-35 large-cap companies, using midcaps or equity ETFs at the advisors discretion. The remaining 25% (second strategy) is comprised of ETFs that track indices of asset class, industries, sectors, or market capitalization that demonstrate positive market trends. This piece of the portfolio is a defensive hedging strategy, which could have exposure to cash, gold, US Treasurys and equal-weighted inverse ETFs during negative market trends. During periods of long-term positive equity market trend, WLTG will be fully invested in individual equities and equity ETFs.

Classification

Asset Class
Asset allocation
Category
Asset allocation
Focus
Target outcome
Niche
Capital appreciation
Strategy
Active
Weighting scheme
Proprietary
Selection criteria
Proprietary
What's in the fund
Exposure type
StocksBonds, Cash & Other
Technology Services
ETF
Stocks64.29%
Technology Services17.17%
Electronic Technology9.70%
Retail Trade7.54%
Consumer Services7.10%
Health Technology6.03%
Industrial Services3.74%
Consumer Durables3.00%
Consumer Non-Durables2.01%
Finance1.84%
Commercial Services1.61%
Producer Manufacturing1.56%
Utilities1.50%
Transportation1.42%
Energy Minerals0.06%
Bonds, Cash & Other35.71%
ETF30.52%
Cash5.19%
Summarizing what the indicators are suggesting.
Oscillators
Neutral
SellBuy
Strong sellStrong buy
Strong sellSellNeutralBuyStrong buy
Oscillators
Neutral
SellBuy
Strong sellStrong buy
Strong sellSellNeutralBuyStrong buy
Summary
Neutral
SellBuy
Strong sellStrong buy
Strong sellSellNeutralBuyStrong buy
Summary
Neutral
SellBuy
Strong sellStrong buy
Strong sellSellNeutralBuyStrong buy
Summary
Neutral
SellBuy
Strong sellStrong buy
Strong sellSellNeutralBuyStrong buy
Moving Averages
Neutral
SellBuy
Strong sellStrong buy
Strong sellSellNeutralBuyStrong buy
Moving Averages
Neutral
SellBuy
Strong sellStrong buy
Strong sellSellNeutralBuyStrong buy