BILI has been trading over its 100 day moving average since the end of December.
Looking at RSI (2 period, 90% and 10% as upper/lower bands) BILI closed today below the lower band around 7.83%
On 2/7, RSI tapped the lower band followed by a nice run up before pulling back again on 2/15.
Long 80 BILI @ $18.60
Granted this was pretty far from the lows for the...
NASDAQ:BILI Let it go up and then short on the way down below 17.80
Please like, comment and follow if you like my ideas. THANK YOU!!!
Please note that this information is not a recommendation to buy or sell. It is to be used for educational purposes only.
"Notable Experts have a mean recommendation of 1.6 on this stock. This is based on a 1-5 numeric scale where Rating Scale: 1.0 Strong Buy, 2.0 Buy, 3.0 Hold, 4.0 Sell, 5.0 Strong Sell."
(Nyse Nasdaq News)
BILI is testing the support again and I will not be buying at this level, I will rather wait a few days or up to two weeks for a better entry price to maximize the profit.
Short term: 2-3 weeks.
Bilibili uses an Adobe Flash or HTML5 player, which can be manually switched, to play user submitted videos hosted by either itself or third-party sources, while featuring a real-time overlaying subtitle system for interactive playback experience.
This has nothing to do with stocks, I just copypasted it from wikipedia
BILI has been trading within its consolidation area in the past several month, long term direction remains unclear. However, chart is showing BILI is touching its support level again. Each time it touches its support level and there comes a rebound. BILI has been making higher lows so I anticipate we may see a rebound in the next two days. Possibly 10-15% gain....