Looking at this chart I see a price range between $53 and $50. Watching moving average to act as resistance. $50 being a physiological support.
Scotch RSI looks to be going up so rejection at $53 is very possible in the near feature. If price breaks $53 we could see a test of $60. It seems that currently probability slightly favors bears though its not like...
I do all my banking with Scotia bank and I personally believe they are the most risk taker as they handle all my personal and business loans
I will attach an analysis for 2020 chart in the comment shortly
Scotia Bank will be the first Canadian bank to show us an early sign for
Canadian recession if March 2020 closes under the 2009 support line
(Orange) then we will be looking at 61-53-50-47-23. The orange line
reflect the support of ALL time recession support, if it closes under that
line we are looking at a recession that no human witnessed before.
The chart appears to show ether a break out from the linear regression channel upwards or a death cross is coming. It likely about 60% chance of death cross and 40% chance of continuing it's short term trend and breaking upwards. Interesting how they have accumulated about 50% more debt very quickly yet in that time frame revenue only went up 10%. A 1% interest...