At the moment the pair is on the flat
Now there's increased liquidity in the area of long stops
Sales should be sought after breaking the resistance line
In general, my opinion on the pair is still bearish
The bullish mood is still weakly
I'll look for a long in the price region 9400- 9600, after the breakdown of the resistance line in this zone
I'm still bullish on this pair.
But I thint that there are some variants:long, flat or the beginning of a big fall.
why i'm in long mood? I think that bulls have not yet taken all the targets. There is an attempt to fasten the level. We have triangle with bullish trend line and bearish tren line(Both trend lines are local. They Will Be Broken In The Next Time. And...
There are two possible ways at point # 3.
The scenario of bulls: long way
1) continuation of the trend and try make a new impulse. (Objective 1) 1,0800-1,08,200; 2) 1.08700-1.0900)
2) If the bullish mood will be a strong, than they will be made a new maximum of 1,08400
Bears scenario: short way
1) "Fake Bull Flag (No. 2)". «Inverse flag»
2) Head and...
We have a channel
I'm waiting for the completion of the correction. Continuation of long. The first goal The boundary of the trend channel
If the day formation forms a pin bar. This will be a good bullish signal, the continuation of the trend. And the beginning of a new impulse. (Medium-term or long-term position)
The news of the Fed gave a powerful impulse. I'm waiting for the end of correction and I want to take a short. Naturally, I'll look for the price action figure in the end of correction area
It seems that the corrective channel is broken. I'm expecting that The price goes to the local Low in the medium-term trade or Long-term perspective.
All targets on the screen
After we have all of the goals in Long I decided to try the short.Wait for confirmation, trade cautiously bullish sentiment still strong
an attempt to take a short with low volume
Reason is high in week candles and boundary of the channel