Price got rejected at triple confluence area (monthly pivot R2, 76.4% retrace from AllTimeHigh to August low 2015 and trend channel), I will now use scale-in entry to build up short, start with 1/5 regular position size @17500 and will add 1/5 every 200pt if price goes higher. Minimum target 100DMA and later 16000, ...
I don't know whether the bottom will hold, but that doesn’t matter because I know my risk. There is no guru way in trading, he only thing all the successful traders have in common is there winner are far bigger than their loser over a large series of trades.
1.272 Fibo and AB=CD finished, possible reversal from here
If 1.4270 not hold target 1.45xx highly likely
Since it's an aggressive trend fading trade, only 1/4 regular position and move SL to BE as soon as the price has moved to 1R profit