Modum(MOD) is getting ready for a breakout. The price is currently testing the trendline and could be ready for a breakout. My plan is to buy if the 4H candle closes above 1.4k.
There was a volume jump a few days ago, and it might boost the price to breakout from the trendline. I will post the 1D chart below to see the bigger picture. Blue arrows show the macd...
Lunyr(LUN) near a longterm trendline. If it does break out, it will likely be very strong. Below the price is the support line.
Can't be sure if it will hold, so instead of entering a trade now, just wait for a breakout and enter then. There will still be a lot of space for it to increase.
There is also positive macd divergence, seen with the blue arrows.
FunFair(FUN) is hitting its support from a long time. Also has macd divergence seen with the blue arrows. The price is still under the trendline(red), and there is a resistance(orange) close up if it does break the trendline.
I am currently not planning on buying, and will wait to see if it hits 200, which is the darker green line.
That point is another support,...
GridCoin(GRC) is at a strong support, where it has increased a lot the previous times it has reached this point. It seems to stay inside the rectangle, with a range of almost 10x.
The thing that worries me is 1. The low volume & 2. That it has been at the support for a while, with not much action. The previous times, it would spike back up once it touched the...
AdEx(ADX) is hitting its all-time low support, from 1 year ago, @ 4.2k
Around 2 weeks ago, it had a breakout from the trendline, with the price peaking with an increase of 2x and a global volume of 100$ million, which shows that there are a lot of eyes watching this market, waiting for something to happen.
Now that the price is right at the support(green), also...
I'm going to see if this support holds, and it probably will, and will buy after that. Even if it starts falling, I'll be buying in at lower prices as I expect this coin to perform well this year, not only based on technical.
(96th in Coinmarketcap) (if it was to 5x in price, it would be 30th in...
I currently don't have a position. I'm going to wait for it to hit the lower support line(the thicker green line), and will probably buy at that point if it holds(when it hits it, and rebounds back a bit instead of going right trough)
Price is currently testing support. If it doesn't hold, we could experience a quick panic drop like the previous ones(in red). If it does end up holding, and we break the downwards trend-line, we will probably experience another strong bull run.
Not saying anything much for now, but this could have been a great trade if we had caught this pattern before. I guess we will have to wait another 245 days(a few centuries in crypto) untill this happens again.
Looks like it is getting ready for a breakout from the resistance trendline. Volumes are increasing.
I wouldn't buy now as we don't know if it will breakout just yet. But keep an eye on it, and if it strongly closes above the trendline, you should be good to buy.
Looks like it could breakout from the downwards trendline.
Bullish MACD divergence(shown with yellow arrows)
Double bottom at 13.6k
Near its lowest price of 9.8k(support)
Wait to see if it breaks out of downwards trendline. If it doesn't, then it must break out of the shorter term upwards trendline. That would most likely push the...