We are watching for price to hold the 200 SMA (Yellow line) and turn support
Potential target would be the previous high and the pivots marked above in dashed black lines.
Please share your thoughts in the comments.
Follow for real-time alerts
Price broke above the supply line and is pushing to test the previous high. I'm looking to exit around $27, but will stay in the trade if price action is solid.
CCI also broke resistance. Stochastics crossed and pushing upward.
Nice breakout of the bull flag on 1 HR timeframe. Stochastics have curled upward and crossed over, signaling a reversal.
Look for price to hold VWAP and push for a higher high. The RSI is strong.
The next two key pivots are marked with dashed lines. Those are my targets to lock in profit. Let's GO!!!!
Please like if you like my analysis. Thanks and GL with...
$AOSL reports on 02.04.21 after market close. This stock is up 99% in the past 3 month. Price sitting at resistance for the 3rd time and could run another 20%
If price rejects here, look for a retest of SMA 50 (purple line)
GL with your trades.
VIVO is up +35% since it last reported earnings. The latest ER is scheduled Feb 5, 2021.
The Bullish Signs I like here:
1) Diagonal Trendline Breakout to the upside (ascending channel)
2) Price is trading in the Bull Zone of Linear Regression Channel
3) CCI is above 100 but under 200
4) Candles are curling up to form a cup-like breakout pattern on the daily...
$DOGE.X is sitting at a key resistance level. If price breaks above .00958730 and holds, it could retest previous highs. Key levels (my personal targets) are marked on the chart (black dashed lines) with a stop loss @.00824378
Strong channel breakout + above 50 day moving average is a great sign. Congrats to the Bulls who timed it perfectly. If the 50 SMA holds, this could run higher.
The RSI is just above 60 and earnings announced Feb 18th (per Earnings Whispers). My profit targets are marked on the chart (dashed lines)
$NIO gapped up yesterday and is pushing to test previous resistance (57.20) Double Top? Watch price action closely. With CCI up so much, price may turn sideways as it pulls back into the green box (e.g. marked in yellow) If price breaks below yesterday's low of 50.67 and goes under, I will look for a reversal near the $48 zone. Good luck!
I anticipate a pullback to test the 0.1150 area (purple box). My long targets are plotted on the chart. A break of the RED support line = price may move back to lower support .0095. Therefore, .108 is my stop loss.
Look at how the price on $ZM reacted when CCI previously broke into the green box. I would add this one on my watch list for the reversal. Especially if it trades above $342.
If this occurs, my price target is $375 then $389. I've marked some key pivot areas on the chart to watch intraday.
If price opens below $336, you can take a short trade to the support...
Bouncing off the 20 EMA and closing inside of previous bullish candle. If price breaks below 135 (purple box) = downside risk. Price action would drop.
However, I'll be watching to see how price reacts to vaccine rollout news pre market. Could form a "W" reversal pattern.