Finally, we broke out of the triangle!!!
we caught the bottom perfectly in the channel!!!
also caught the #ETH move as well!!!
gonna hold both 50% sizes for the moon!!!!
alright so fresh update, I mentioned a new setup for #BTC yesterday & I said if we broke out of 36k it will be invalid now charted fresh on daily charts & triangle...
we had bearish weekly close & have been rejected at the resistance
expecting a retrace to support if hold might complete the ascending triangle
if not it is possible that we might form a Double top here as well
keeping an eye on this idea will share setup if & when we reach support
just a quick update on the previously posted idea
My spot bags have been filled nicely & we have seen good follow from BTC
all looks good for now, I am gonna risk a long if we get filled at support
Spot bags I still have SL in profit at 31k
imo if we touch 30k again we won't stop there
will be looking to buy the dips if we get it, setup valid as long as we don't have any weekly candle close above Resistance
21ema have supported well so far, if we break out from the triangle target will be around 172xx
lets see what we get next few weeks
comp looks like it will form an ascending triangle
if it does will try to add longs when the price comes to support
stop will be manual close below triangle support
setup valid as long as resistance holds
before i start remember this is pure speculation!
so I missed my entry on the weekly ascending triangle by 1.5% approx
this was/is a solid breakout & I wanted to see more data, my 2$ target is still valid
now back to the chart in question, I zoomed out on bitstamp & we clearly have resistance coming up, simple question is will it break or reject? if this...