AAPL seems to be rejecting the 200DMA. Regaining this level is key for continuation upwards but this move seems to be petering out.
We could see a move back down to $228 and a failure to hold that demand zone could see us revisit lows. Demand should be strong at the psychological $200 price but let's see how we react to higher levels.
Above, we would need to...
With upcoming earnings and the gap yet to fill from the previous ER drop, Twitter could be setting up nicely to jump the creek and move back up into the $40 region.
Would need to hold support around the $30 level to keep this play valid
FET starting to show massive bullish divergence right now
It has gotten back above EQ and would like to see a test and hold of this level before trying a long
Alts look very unstable right now with BTC dominance so need to keep tight stops on everything
If we can return back into the previous range (not that likely right now in the current environment), we...
Bitcoin broke through the monthly open with higher than average volume and head straight to the 200MA
We so far had a strong reaction from there and it isn't printing the best candle on the 6H chart
Next strong support would be the weekly level around $10,192
OBV has also ran into the downtrend trendline resistance
We would need a close above this MA to...
ENJ continues to drop like almost all other alts
We do see some descending price + rising OBV, which could see a move higher in the coming days/weeks especially with BTC dominance looking like it wants to pullback
Targets on this coin could return substantial amounts of $$$ at the levels it currently sits at but the risk is still there with a break to new lows
LTC has dropped considerably recently but it has just broke above resistance and could be set up to rise to previous POC
Waiting for a daily close above this level is recommended for confirmation but it is looking good with OBV making a HL while price continued to make a LL
With the halvening coming up and the NFL news today, LTC isn't looking as bad as everyone says
BTT has taken the liquidity below the previous 2 lows and bounced off of support
We can see a strong reaction so far but needs to start showing signs of strength or else we could see another wave lower breaking below this strong floor
OBV still remains uptrending while price continues to make lower lows, which is a sign of bull div
BTC right now is at a crossroad
We have 2 possible outcomes right now
#1 the iH&S that is printing on the chart, which would target new highs on a break of the neckline
#2 we have a bearish market structure with consecutive LH and LL, which would target around 8500-8800
We will soon find out so place your bets and comment below, which path you think Bitcoin will take
BTC continues to hit new highs this year and some might have noticed that the USD decline coincides nicely with this rise.
We can see the continued move from $9,000 to $14,000 arguably has been spurred on by the strong drop in the US dollar.
Whether the trend continues to seemingly resemble some correlation needs to be seen but they are trending in opposite...
ONT made new lows yesterday but BTC might need to cool off here, as dominance has hit massive resistance (highs of the previous bull run)
If we could get a sustained bounce here, we could return to the POC/support levels and maybe even visit previous local highs
Altcoins are still very risky so close above support would be a safer bet
With most alts making new lows and showing weakness with this BTC move, KMD continues to show strength despite dropping back down near lows
If we hold its Nov lows, we could be set to return to local highs as this remains a very strong project
ETH continues to lag BTC but that could soon change as a run for $300 looks like it's on the cards
Price continues to find support on the Tenkan and we also got a bullish kumo twist
Baring a violent move from BTC, ETH looks ready to make a move higher
AION broke back above resistance here and close above support could mean it can attempt at higher prices
Would like to see MFI trend upwards before I take a position
Volume seems to be coming back as well so will watch for daily close here
Cloud is very thin and could turn green soon