Got into position right where price pulled back to the .618 fib following a DT.
Hopefully the rate decision will kick start the downward move. We'll see in about an hour from now.
Gold never fails to gives these types of setups. Let see if it holds.
I think it's realistic to say we'll see price reach 675-700 before heading up again. If you are long already, just hold your positions and be patient.
Maybe just maybe.. red arrows? I think it's realistic to say we'll see price reach 675 - 700. It will most likely create a wedge and consolidate for a while before heading up and making new highs.
If 1200 holds, this will be an awesome trade.
My AUDUSD setup.
Just watching for now
I'm not taking this trade unless price drops below S1. Until then, I'll be watching it.
My EURUSD Targets
My targets AUDCAD (LONG)
When 1st target is hit, I move SL for trades 2 and 3 to BE. If 2nd target gets hit, I move trade 3 SL to 1st target.
Shorting USDJPY with 3 targets
I'm short EURUSD for now.