BTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, EOS/USD, LTC/USD
DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
After a flat correction, we started wave 3, which target by Fibo is the lenght of Wave 1 or 1.618 of Wave 1.
TP1 - 0.00064
TP2 - 0.00082
SL - 0.00027
Everything is on the chart. Huge profits possible.
SL - below the double bottom.
Don't be afraid of the last MCO, pull back, the chart is still pretty bullish for my opinion.
You can see bullish divergence on 3 indicators.
We have an accending triangle here. Just wait for the triangle breakout.
Target is about 0.00185 (fibo level + triangle tp)
Stop loss is 0.00075( last price swing)
Waves have very good news this month, looks bullish, TP by flag is 0.0013.
If we break down the decending triangle, the price could go very low. see target
LTC shold go down a little bit.
Zec rally is going to continue. We have very strong divergence on RSI and MACD now. It's seems that we're going to continue. We are going to test 450 usd for my opinion.
Hi, we have a decending triangle in ZECUSDT pair. After we break the trianglew we will have 2 possible TPs:
TP1 - 450 usdt
TP2 - 50 usdt
Wait until the breakout about the channel.
We have 2 flags there pointing to +/- 80 USD level, which is close to FIbo 61.8 level and support level of the last dump.
We have bounced from MA 50 and we have a bearsh flag breakout. New TP is about 30 usd, which is exactly the level of MA 200 . Good Luck
We have a decending triagle here and the indicators going down. It seems that we can break it down (wait until we do) and then we go to tp +/- 3500
TP 9500 sat.
We have a divergence (RSI + MACD) on BTCUSDT - 1h charts. We start the downside movement. TP +/- 3700 for now.
Not saying that it's gonna happen, but if there is a possible rising wedge patter + bearish flag. Is we break the wedge/flag we are going to free fall to 2500 tp. Take care.
DGB doesn't looks good lately. If we break the pattern - we are going down to 150-180 sat level. The coin really needs some good news (like Citi awards)
Decending triangle pattern here. Wait until breakout (if you look at rsi and stoch, it seems that will happen soon), and then the target is 3000-3150 usd
We have new bearish flag breakout. Short tern TP is 0.0125