- Big ascending triangle has been forming for days
- Smaller double bottom pattern can be spotted inside the triangle
- The small double bottom pattern could trigger the ascending triangle if it unfolds.
- Target of the ascending triangle coincides with the previous high @ ~0,175$
- Ichimoku cloud shows that we are currently facing a strong resistance level,...
We have a very clear descending channel pattern on the 4H chart.
A second ago BTC retested the bottom support zone, which is a pretty strong support.
A descending channel can break both ways, and thus there are 2 options.
1. We break through the top => next target @ 69k $.
2. We fall through the support => Retest support @ 57k $ => If this doesnt hold, major...
- Double bottom pattern on price & RSI
- No divergence on RSI
- MACD looking bullish
- Safely hovering above thick green Ichimoku cloud => should be hard to break down through these clouds.
Need to close above 0.137$ area for proper breakout. Expecting breakout in the coming week as symmetric triangle closes.
NFTs are going to be enabled on the mainnet at the...
- Price level above green Ichimoku clouds => Bullish
- Ichimoku clouds in the near future are becoming more thick => More difficult to break down
- Symmetrical triangle => ndicating breakout tonight
- RSI => Still looking bullish with higher lows, going up & not currently in oversold level.
We know that breaking downwards is becoming increasingly difficult due to...
- Seems like a small falling wedge is forming, even though far from perfect. Indicates possible upward outbreak.
- StochRSI indicates oversold level
- Logical correction after yesterdays explosive upwards movement, are we at the bottom?
We might continue the bull run on the short term, otherwise it will cool off some longer.
T1 => 300 sats
T2 => 440 sats
After yesterdays pump, BTS has corrected back to the 180 sats area. This is a decent price and we seem to have found new support around the 180 sats area. The correction was healthy and necessary, nothing to be afraid of.
Now, there are a couple of key points visible in the chart.
1. As marked by the green circle, the MA50 seems like it will cross the MA200...
Announcement on NFTs might be causing the increase of price today. However, it doesn't seem like it wants to stop. BTS is constantly pushing the 190 sats, it is holding strong.
- Small ascending triangle at the 1H chart might indicate another jump up in the coming hours.
- Hidden bullish divergence @ RSI. Higher lows on price compared to lower lows on RSI indicator.
Recently, we've seen many bullish patterns on the BTS/BTC chart.
It started with the cup & handle formation that I posted about. The handle-part of this pattern turned into a double bottom later on (which is also a bullish pattern.
And meanwhile, this all seems to be located in a big ascending triangle on the daily chart.
Today (April 1st), Bitcoin Dominance has...
- Possible symmetrical triangle forming?
- StochRSI indicates BTS is oversold
- Cup and handle recently formed on daily, indicating upward movement
Symmetrical triangle is a continuation pattern, we will have to wait for a breakout on either side before deciding to move in.
A cup & handle formed on the daily as I predicted yesterday. We can set the target at ~195 sats using Fibonacci retracement. This is slightly below the Fibonacci level.
It might be smart to sell here, wait for a sell off and buy it back a tad cheaper.
Cup and handle is a bullish pattern that indicates an upward movement after completion. In the current...
Looks like a cup & handle is forming on the daily chart of BTS/BTC.
This is a bullish price pattern which would indicate a move to the upside right now (as we are probably around the bottom of the handle).
This will take a couple of days to unfold, sudden BTC spikes in either direction could possibly ruin this pattern.
StochRSI is nearing the bottom side as well....
BTS/BTC has been doing well the past couple of days, even though BTC has seen a big increase in price agian.
BTS looks very bullish at the moment and in my opinion, so far we've only seen the beginning of this coin.
As you can see, there seems to be an ascending triangle on the 1H time frame again, which might indicate that we will break above the high from...
We have been hovering between 61-64% for quite a while now, and we are not at the point where BTC.d will make a decision.
As we've seen dominance dropping these last days, a downward break is most probable in my eyes. A downward break would start the altseason everyone has been waiting for.
However, were it to break upwards, alts would probably start bleeding...
This coin has dropped a lot due to BTC movement recently. Now we might see BTC dropping to 40-41k$ today or tomorrow. I hope it will stop there and I think it will be a good point to pick up some BTS.
I think the chart might be displaying an ascending triangle. This is a bullish pattern. Once we break out on the upside, we can try reaching targets (green lines...
Today we saw BTC do a small crash all the way back to the 47k USD range. It has recovered since and is currently hovering around 53k USD.
We might see a further decrease in price, which will probably cause alts to bleed out even more. Currently, we are heavily oversold since the only reason we saw a
big price drop today was due to the volatile behaviour of...
For the past 1-2 days, the altcoin market was under heavy correction. BTS was no exception, and we dropped back from 170 sats to 135 sats.
For a brief moment the BTS price even hit 106 sats, which is extremely low compared to the past days.
A possible explaination for this market correction has to do with BTC dominance. If BTC has more dominance on the market,...