BTC waves getting smaller while holding the white curve, makes it look more and more like a possible rounding bottom reversal pattern.
Expecting an uninteresting Autumn for BTC, but a very interesting one for Altcoins, followed by a full BTC reversal late 2018.
Extremely Bullish on the mid-term, awfully depressive on the short term scenario
Falling flag breakout rejected and normally we should retest the bottom of the channel (~3000) then try for another breakout (6700) and get rejected to form a double bottom and finally breakout
Its a matter of when this bull flag will breakout and when it does:
1. 1-2 months of flat in the 10-12K area + bonus Altcoin party
2. MAY new BTC bull-season start
3. Target 1 - 20K by June - July
4. Target 2 - 30K by Aug - Sep
I think we could see as high as 600-700K sats before the airdrop:
- Crypto people love airdrops
- ETC was impressively steady during this alt/btc bloodbath
- Popular exchanges might announce airdrop support in the following days.