Now that the dust of the announcement has settled, we should start to see some positive movement.
- People that wanted to sell the news have done so now.
- RSI is moving to below 35
- MACD is slowly moving toward a cross.
- We are below the 100 EMA
- Remember, the announcement was a _good_ announcement, so what we are seeing here is just people taking profit.
On the 17th of April there is supposed to be some big announcement.
The news of a new partnership will either cause the coin to explode up or down.
Unless it is a massive, massive company, I don't see anybody been happy with whoever it is.
So there is a higher probability of #Verge to drop than there is for it to climb.
From past announcements, (from other...
While it is rather uncommon to see such a long running cup and handle in crypto, it is also not entirely impossible.
So, NEO could go as low as 0.0065 and then go on a long run all the way to 0.013, this would also coincide with the expected slow recovery of bitcoin.
THe last resistance was at 0.0108 but we have gone past it.
Next one seems to be 0.0101
Long term, it could even go as low as 0.0078, but it is too soon to tell.
Once we see a reversal at those levels, should be a good time buy again
While the most predictable cup and handle toward the end of January failed to materialise, (partly due to another BTC collapse), XLM is slowly consolidating and rebuilding.
XLM seems to have found support on the 100 EMA, (well, just above it).
Once the RSI goes back up XLM should break out of the channel and return to a possible 0.0005500 or even 0.00005800
First of all the coin is going down, the next support is at 65 or even lower at 45.
The EMAs, (50 and 100), are long gone and the volume is also heading down, (exaggerated blue line in my graph).
But more importantly the "social" coin seem to have lost its way
- No dev
- No updates
- No Facebook presence.
- No twitter presence.
- Rumours that the one and only...
Like it or not BTCUSD is in a bear market and it will take a few months to recover.
- The coin will go down to about $5400 or maybe $5900
- We will then see a very shallow recovery, (stabilisation), as people will be reluctant to re-enter the market.
- Many Altcoins will fall off the cliff
My strategy? If you are invested in Altcoins, move them to more mature...
QTUM is slowly but surely forming an ascending triangle, entering now would not be a bad idea.
This coin has a strong resistance line at 0.04 but we should be able to break it... eventually.
This will take about 1 or 2 week to materialise.
As always, RSI and EMAs will be king, but also volume. Once volume start to build up, we will know when the breakout is...
In the past few weeks RDD has bounced off the 50 EMA.
Will it happen one last time before falling well below?
I really don't see much more than 104 and an entry point of 90
As I said in the past, this coin is definitely in a downward spiral so don't expect much more than a quick 5%/10% profit ...
The RSI is getting lower and lower while the price is holding firm at around 16050, this is a good sign.
Volume is building up slightly higher than in the last few days, if we get past the 16150 we should see a small breakout.
I would really not want to see us going below 15900, not with a good RSI and volume.
I don't think that we will see a massive jump, LTC...
The NEO DevCon, (30/31 Jan), will see a lot of activity around NEO
But a pattern is forming and, if you missed the trade, then there might be an opportunity to buy.
The RSI is above 70, (and has been for a while) and we are well above the 50 EMA.
I would place a buy order at around ~12900 but see how the conference itself goes, I think it will be a good...
XML is forming a cup and handle I would wait for the handle to form.
The MACD is crossing over and the RSI is also high, indicating that the handle is forming.
Setup a buy order at around 0.00004900 and wait for the breakout.
Because of the volume, I would not wait too long to take profit after the breakout.
NEO has a pennant forming and should break out in the next few days.
But I would not expect miracles because
The volume remains low
We are 50% above the 50 EMA, (1 day)
China, (the primary target for that coin), is still threatening to release Crypto regulations.
So, while I expect a break out, I don't expect a lot of gains to be made.
I would look at...
Looking at the graph there is a small pennant starting to form and we are also getting very close to the 50 EMA.
So I would expect a small bounce in the next day or two
I would buy some now and try a few more at 92.
Then aim to sell 50% at 106 and the rest at 109
This coin is definitely on a down trend for the foreseeable future, so I would be careful to...
Of course this is a very forward thinking idea, but with high risk come high rewards ... just thinking, what if we are at the bottom of a cup and handle?
If we are, I would buy now and hold until 14000, wait for the handle to form again and buy back at around 13500 and then ...
This is a high risk strategy... but, if it works ... :)
Keep an eye on the cup and...
This is an update on my previous idea before the sudden BTC jump,
We did not break the previous supports, (we bounced off it), so we might see an upward move in the next few days assuming we do not break those supports and BTC remains in an upward trend.
The RSI is still looking...
Trying to ignore the latest correction that affected all the coins, it looks like XVG is going downward until it find the next support level.
While you could argue that it is technically a pennant, it is looking more downward than symmetrical, (but I am sure I could force a more symmetrical drawing if I really wanted).
XBG will slowly keep going down to , 850 or...