DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, SPDR S&P 500, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, PACIFIC GAS & ELECTRIC CO., ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC., SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
We can see the pair struggling to maintain the uptrend but the chart clearly shows that the momentum is weakening and soon it will be the time to take a slide down once the consolidation phase is over
This pair has been consolidating within the triangle pattern for quite some time. Few days back, the price broke down the pattern but somehow there has been lots of buying pressure and the move downward did not begin yet. More bearish candlestick confirmations will be required to increase the probability for a continuation in the downtrend, especially if the price ...
A gap in the weekly chart signal either the next few days, it will either cover the gap or continue to drop back down. For now, it seems that there is a high chance for this pair to continue dropping near 133.
This pair is tough, breaks support but closer back above later. We need more clear signals before deciding the direction of this pair. I can also see a reversal pattern which points to a upwards for this pair; perhaps a temporary one.
I am still holding a long position two weeks back as long as the support line @ 1.0550 is not breach.
Two weeks back i posted a chart (See related links) stating to place a long position in OIL. Now that this position has hit the multi resistant, its next move is either a BREAKTHRU or DROPPEDDOWN . Those who had previously long should consider for profit taking.
As for now from the chart, the congestion is here to stay until we see new actions.
The following pair is about to test a old resistant line and the bull will first take a pause before deciding whether to head next. It is either a strong breakthrough to the above bounce back to the below.
Two week back, i posted a entry to short a position on US election day. Now that this pair is reaching the multiple support line, there is a strong chance it may rebound. Of course if it breaks through that support, it can only meant that a new downtrend will begin.
Two weeks ago, i speculated that this guy has a chance to rebound and it did!
Did you follow my instructions mentioned previously on the old chart??
We are still stuck in a sideway direction for this pair here. Currently the price is testing the multi resistant line. As long as price failed to break above, EURJPY remain a bear.
Watch closely for this AUDJPY currently it is fickle minded in wanting to go across the new patch of blank space @ over 81.50+ Unless it closes firmly above this level, this kiddy will slide back down eventually...
>.< Man what a stagnated pair, please do not tell me it is still moving sideway overall, please please break a new higher high or a new lower low
Ok it snuggle pass my upward sloping support line but i feel it has hit the multiple tested horizontal support zone area. We can also observe RSI indicator is near overbought zone. I reckon there is a chance for a rebound in this guy.
The USD is now at risk of weakening linked to the upcoming election. For EURUSD, i would still maintain a bearish stand overall and perhaps will add short positions anytime it hits the green downward sloping resistance line. Of course we have to also take into account that it may even break over the resistant line, let wait and see how it moves...
Mannn, a reopen into the Clinton's email blah blah story slows down the acceleration upwards, Seriously... -.-
Anyway, any rectracement in this pair present a good opportunity to add more USDJPY long and you guys should do it too!
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming... Looks like a upward trajectory to me up to 108.....
Ongoing small retracement now but am still remaining bearish on this pair still unless it goes above the blue middle line of 113.865....
OK I know, you know, we all know..... The recent economy reports from the Canada just does not look handsome at all and we are all awaiting for December fed meeting for a USD hike rate ya? Right fundamentally this should give strength to the greenback to break up with a new wave up, but until that gentle upward slopping channel is broken, this pair is definitely ...